6 Steps Towards Creating the Right Corporate Image for Your Company
Does creating the right corporate image for your company seem to be a bit harder than it sounds? Well, you have to do it, or your competition will do it for you. That image won’t be a positive one, and it will be far from flattering. Just imagine where the Coca-Cola brand would be had the company allowed Pepsi to create its corporate image. That’s why it’s so important that you take control of your brand’s image while you still have the chance.
6 Steps to Creating the Right Corporate Image
Follow these six steps to help you get started with the process of creating the right corporate image for the brand you believe in so much… yours:
- Create Mission Statement – Your company’s mission statement should clarify:
- What the company does
- Why your target market is
- Key ingredients that make your company unique
- Create Corporate Identity Tools – These specific tools should use the following to help identify your brand effectively (if needed):
- Company name
- Brand colors
- Type fonts
- Train on Corporate Identity – Everyone within your organization should be trained on the company’s corporate identity as well as it’s mission. That way, they’ll all be able to transmit this information via social media and word-of-mouth arenas.
- Promote the Right Corporate Image – Now, it’s time to promote your corporate identity tools and mission to others. This is done using traditional advertising, social media marketing and other online marketing and advertising tools.
- Measure Results – It’s very important that you measure the results of your corporate image branding efforts in order to understand where your branding is succeeding and failing for you.
- Take Corrective Actions – Always be flexible, ensuring that you’re open to making the changes needed while creating the right corporate image for your brand.
Interested in creating the right corporate image for your small business brand? You’ve come to the right place. The EntreMarketing Group is an industry leader when it comes to creating brand images for women entrepreneurs and small businesses. Contact The EntreMarketing Group and get started building a successful corporate image for your small business today.