How to Build an Email List Using Email Sign-Up Boxes
Having a useful email list is very important to any small business marketing approach. It’s not just a marketing tool, it’s an asset that can help to drive revenue. But, coming up with ways to build an email list is not always as easy as it sounds.
These days, consumers are more sensitive than ever when it comes to receiving unwanted emails. The amount of clutter your customers get in their inboxes each day can be a bit overwhelming for them at times. That’s why it’s so important that you build an email list filled with consumers who actually want to hear what you have to say.
You also want to make sure that you abide by the good etiquette codes that go along with building valuable email lists, such as:
- Comply with legal requirements
- Respect the preferences of your subscribers
- Only email content that’s relevant to your subscribers
Build an Email List Using Email Sign-Up Boxes
Sign-up boxes are a great way for any small business to build an email list. Simply place a conspicuous, clearly visible sign-up form on your website. Not only is this an effective list-building tactic, it’s very simple to put into place.
Here are a few tips to ensure that your sign-up boxes are effective as possible to help you build an email list:
- Make sure you sign-up boxes are crisp, clean and keep the look and feel of your website.
- Test results show that it’s best to place your sign-up boxes right below the top banner, or within them.
- Make sure your sign-up boxes tell subscribers what they’ll be getting out of the deal. What should they expect from your emails? How do they benefit from being on your email mailing list?
Follow Us on Instagram
Are you in the process of trying to build an email list? Maybe your website needs email sign-up boxes too!
If so, The EntreMarketing Group is the one to call for all of your email marketing campaign needs. Contact The EntreMarketing or call us at 888-507-2191 for a free email marketing consultation today!