Is It Time to Reposition Your Brand Image?
Your brand’s identity is a core part of your small business. With that said, are you happy with your current brand image, or the image you’re portraying to the general public? Maybe the image you once cherished no longer works or it needs to be revamped in order to meet the current needs of your market. If so, maybe it’s time to reposition your brand image. But, how do you know for sure?
Should You Reposition Your Brand Image?
Questions to Help You Decide…
Considering revamping your brand identity. Use the questions below to help you decide whether or not it’s time to reposition your brand image:
- What isn’t working in regards to your brand identity? Is it actually the identity itself that’s failing, or are other issues causing a struggle for your brand?
- Will the choice to reposition your brand image cause you to have to totally change your target market? If so, who will they be now and how will you reach them?
- What new brand identity will be best? Do you have a pretty good idea, or do you want a completely new brand image altogether?
- Is the market saturated with businesses with this same brand identity? Are you interested in copying a business or do you have a unique niche you want to run with?
- How will your new brand image change or effect your service or product? Are you currently prepared to make those changes in order to fit your new brand identity?
- Will the change have a negative impact on your existing loyal customers? Will they easily embrace the new brand image?
The Choice is Yours…
Do these questions post serious challenges for you? If so, it’s probably not the best time to reposition your brand image.
Are you able to answer these questions with confident, solid answers? Then, now is a great time for you to revamp your brand image for your small business.
Ready to revamp your entrepreneurial or small business brand? The EntreMarketing Group helps small business brands that sustain the tests of time. Contact The EntreMarketing Group about help you reposition your brand image today.