What is the Corporate Image of Your Company?
What is corporate image? Simply put, it’s the image of the creator of your service or products. That creator (or creators) could be you, your business or a specific group within your organization. To elaborate a bit more, the corporate image of your company is basically your company’s reputation. It’s the image the general public sees whenever someone mentions your company.
Corporate Image Broken Down
Here are some examples to help you understand the corporate image of your company a bit better:
- The US Military has a corporate image of its own, as the protectors of our nation.
- Within the military, there are various divisions. One is the US Marines, which are known as the front line fighters who go against enemies to protect our nation.
- Then, there are individual marines… whereas, a general’s image will be a bit different than that of the soldiers whose images are shown on recruiting posters and commercials.
As you can see, the corporate image can be represented by the entire organization, groups within that organization or individuals within those groups.
Why Should You be Concerned with the Corporate Image of Your Company?
So, what’s the big deal about the corporate image of your company or brand? Why should you be concerned? Your brand’s corporate image dictates the way the rest of the world thinks about you and your business.
With the right corporate image, you can:
- Create relationships of trust between you and your target market
- Enable your brand to actually achieve your business goals
- Essentially boost the earnings of your company
Using the wrong corporate image, you’ll:
- Block access to the avenues to achieving your goals
- Completely exhaust your bank account
If you don’t create a positive, valuable image for you, your brand and your company, the marketplace will create it for you. And, oftentimes, your competitors will have a say in helping to create that image. So, it’s very unlikely that it’ll be one that’s in your favor.
So, beat those haters to the punch. Talk to The EntreMarketing Group about helping you plant a positive corporate image of your company in the brains of buyers before others can. Contact The EntreMarketing Group about helping you build your company’s corporate image today.