Zen Master Shama Hyder Became a Self-Made Millionaire Before the Age of 30
Mother Nature Network is calling Shama Hyder “an example of a remarkable immigrant success story.” The Goa, India native didn’t come to the United States until she was nine. Yet, she quickly flourished and worked her way to becoming a self-made millionaire before she even turned 30.
Who is Self-Made Millionaire Shama Hyder?
The woman formerly known as Shama Kabani is the founder and CEO of Marketing Zen Group. Her company become tremendously successful, helping her achieve massive success as a woman entrepreneur. She’s also a prominent and well-respected online personality, public speaker and best-selling author. Who would ever guess that it all began with a small $1,500 initial investment?
Some of the entrepreneurial accomplishments of Shama Hyder include (but are certainly not limited to):
- Entrepreneur Magazine nicknamed her the “Zen Master of Marketing”
- Fast Company refers to her as the “Millennial Master of the Universe”
- She’s a best-selling author thanks to her book Zen of Social Media Marketing
- Is an acclaimed and highly requested international keynote speaker
- Listed on the Forbes 30 Under 30 Movers and Shakers of 2015
- Named by Inc Magazine as one of its Top 30 Under 30 Entrepreneurs in America
- Empact100 honored Shama Hyder’s company, Marketing Zen Group, as a Top 100 US Company Run by a Young Entrepreneur
- Shama Hyder has shared a stage with top leaders of the world like the Dalai Lama and President Barrack Obama
The Growth of Marketing Zen Group
Marketing Zen Group has had a massive growth spurt of 400% since it was launched in 2009. Shama Hyder is known as a thought leader. This self-made millionaire is a true inspiration to women entrepreneurs all over the country.
Believe you’re on your way to becoming a self-made millionaire yourself? Then, it’s time to start building your business brand, a specialty of The EntreMarketing Group. Contact the brand-building specialists at The EntreMarketing Group to get started today!